Students may sign up to attend the October 26, 2014 Youth@Bruce Talks “Explorer’s Journey“. An afternoon of inspiration from accomplished explorers— whose discoveries impact our lives and shape the scope of understanding. These talks will be live streamed, but high school and college students can sign up to be part of the live audience. Noon to 4 pm at the Bruce Museum. email email@example.com to sign up to attend or for more information. Seating is limited.
- RT @thebrucemuseum: Youth@Bruce Talks wp.me/p1dVdo-fF via @wordpressdotcom 6 hours ago
- Youth@Bruce Talks October 26th http://t.co/QRV34Nmpzm 21 hours ago
- RT @thebrucemuseum: Portrait of a young boy. #BaroqueArt http://t.co/tsKJBEx64t 2 days ago
- RT @NASAWebbTelescp: Gorgeous merging galaxies and dark matter: go.nasa.gov/1BNm8Qf #JWST will measure the effects of dark matter. http:… 4 days ago
- RT @thebrucemuseum: Ever wanted to #AskACurator a question? Post your questions and our Curator of Science, Dr. Daniel… http://t.co/DQG1azc… 5 days ago